ES Rubber’s Technical Products Department specializes in understanding the customer’s needs from concept to the finished product, including product planning, design template (and production) and testing the final product. The team consists of talented engineers and technicians with many years of experience in the rubber industry.
We utilize advanced injection molding and pressing machines to manufacture custom products from 0.1 gram to 2.5 kilograms. With dedicated, high-quality equipment, we can provide a precise level of no-flash finished products.
Customers for our technical products come from these and other industries:
Selected technical products
1. Seals for the automotive industry
a. Adapted for use with all types of fuel
b. Use of advanced elastomers such Viton® and fluorosilicone
c. High precision: Product tolerances to within 3/100 of a millimeter
d. Accurage, high finish, no flash
2. Diaphragms for control valve seals
3. Diaphragms of integrated canvas, rubber, and plastic, produced by pressing and injection technologies
4. Seals from a variety of advanced elastomers
5. Seals that meet international standards for drinking water and approved for use in food
6. Fire system seals
7. Accordion seal
Materials used in our technical products: NR, NBR, EPDM, SBR, Viton®, fluorsilicone/silicone, Neoprene, butyl rubber